As dreaming of riding bikes starts to look like more of a reality, here are some thoughts to consider:
Women's Learn to Race Program:
- Seminar #2 is March 25th from 2-4pm. Here's the Facebook event, and if you're not on FB here's the Revolution Cycle event. Please RSVP to the Revo event. The Seminar is free and requires no membership or commitment to race.
- If you missed Seminar #1 you can attend the Learning to Race with ERTC from 12-2, directly before the Women's 2nd seminar. It will cover similar topics to our first Women's Seminar.
- If you're planning to take advantage of the ERTC Learn to Race program, please sign-up on Zone4. Due to the overwhelming response we only have 9 spots left so sign-up soon!
- Skills practice sessions will start as soon as it's safe (and warm) enough to ride outside. These rides will be for ERTC members only so ensure you sign up on Zone4 before then.
Women of ERTC Recreational Rides
- Although we may do some impromptu women's recreational rides through April, the Tuesday evening rides will start May 9th. (They would start sooner but I'm on holidays till May 5th)
- I'm looking for a few ride leaders to help me ensure that we're able to have a women's ride every Tuesday through the summer. If you're willing to lead a ride in my absence, please email me. I will meet with all ride leaders to ensure everyone is consistent in knowledge, skills, and comfort.
Women of ERTC Wine & Yoga
- We had our first Wine & Yoga evening this week, and we had a blast! We'll look to plan more of these types of events throughout the season for all WoE members and will post event details here and on FB.
See you all soon on bikes!