Recreational and Racing options for all Women on Wheels, Broads on Bikes,
Babes in Bibs, Girls with Gears....
“All the physical comes from the mental.” — Clara Hughes, Olympic medalist (cycling, speed skating)
Women of ERTC is a distinct ERTC group catering to both female recreational cyclists as well as those looking to learn to race/improve their racing. If you’re interested in any of the following keep reading.
- Riding and/or training in a female only group with riders who have similar goals and face similar challenges
- Gaining confidence in many areas: fitness, bike handling skills, bike maintenance knowledge, the ability to enjoy other regular club rides
- Build confidence in your skills while riding in a welcoming environment
- Challenging yourself with others to support and hold you accountable
- Gaining the knowledge, skills, fitness, and confidence to try racing or improve your racing.
- Having other group ride options in addition to the regular club rides
- Meeting other women who love to ride