Working with Revolution Cycle, ERTC is proud to announce for Winter 2016-2017 season, spin classes, at a discounted rate for members! With space for up to 50 people at a time in a dedicated spin studio, we aim to make this an integral part of the benefits ERTC can provide you throughout the year. Sessions will be led by Stephen Mundy, experienced spin class leader, former ERTC member and current Cat 2 racer.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Session cost will eventually go down, as the classes are a flat rate. With 20 people, cost will be $15 per session. With 30 people the cost will be $10. Invite your friends! ERTC will be hosting a free first session in the near future. This is one of the cheapest if not the cheapest spin session in the city, and definitely the best! Pricing is available to all ERTC member friends and family.
- Stephen Mundy will also be leading the Edmonton Triathlon Club spin sessions during this time with us. This will help defray the cost A LOT.
- Sessions will be held in Revolution's new spin studio, which has an integrated bar and lounge area for post workout "recovery"
- Sessions will be 2 hours in length and focus on fitness required to make you a fitter, faster rider, with sessions specific for time trialing, road racing, and criterium racing.
- Workout will be power based workouts - you will get the use of smart trainers included in your price. You can sync to your Garmin, phone, laptop or any device on the market (Yes, that means Strava and Zwift!)
- Bring your own bike (and beer). On-site bike storage will be provided for $50 per month.
- Exact administration of the fee structure is still being worked out, however will likely be in packages of 5 sessions - $75 per package, and use whenever is convenient.
- More information and registration will be up on this page as soon as it's complete.
- Pricing is still being worked on, but expect the final pricing to be what is stated above or LESS.