Before participating in ANY group rides you must have a club membership, for insurance purposes. If you decide the club isn’t for you, memberships are fully refundable before the end of July, after which only the ABA portion is refundable.
All new members MUST attend the Wednesday night beginner skills ride prior to participating in any other group rides. This gives us a good indication of your abilities so that we can recommend further training rides without jeopardizing your safety or safety of the group.
Once you have paid, please mention at your first ride and your ride leader will check for confirmation that you have registered.
Not sure you want to join? We currently have a one-ride policy, which means you can ride with us one ride before you must either register, or try a different club, as mandated by the Alberta Bicycle Association. If you want to ride with us for this one ride, please sign the Waiver here.
After you finish filling out the online waiver, please mention to the ride leader that this is yoru first ride and you are trying the club out - the ride leader will look for your waiver confirmation.
Cycling with a group can be awesome in and of itself; here are just some of the benefits of becoming an ERTC member
– Coached program development available
– Guaranteed training rides
– Alberta Bicycle Association rider insurance
– Skill clinics and training camps
– Veteran experience and mentoring in a fun and challenging setting
– Use of club equipment including high-end race and time trial wheels
– Generous discounts from our sponsor shop: